See our career section for available opportunities.
We will be purchasing grain between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 1:10 P.M.
Bids on this website are approximately 10 minutes delayed and for convenience only.
Please call to get a real-time quote.
Bids are subject to change without notice.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Grain Check Direct Deposit Now Available!
No time to go to the bank, or don't want to risk checks being lost in the mail? Patrons now have the option to have their grain sales directly deposited into their financial institution rather than receiving a paper check. Funds will be available in your bank account one business day following the day you sell the grain. No more worrying about if you have time to go to the bank or if the mail system is going to get you your money in time! In order to have this option, just complete and return the ACH Authorization form (can be accessed by clicking the "$" below) to us and we will get it setup. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding direct deposit, please contact the Offerle office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
ACH Online Bill Pay Now Available!
Patrons now have the opportunity to pay their bill through our Patron Access website. This transaction will be an ACH transaction (not a credit card transaction) which will come directly from your bank account. This transaction MUST be initiated by you, meaning you must login to your Patron Access account and click the "ACH Pay Now" icon and follow the steps to submit payment. In order to pay online, you will need to complete the ACH Authorization Form and return it to the Offerle office. This form can be found by clicking the "$" below, or give us a call and we can mail one out to you. Once we receive the authorization form back and enter the information into the system the "ACH Pay Now" option will automatically appear in your online Patron Access account under "Account Information" on the left side of the screen. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Main Office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
Effective 6/1/2017, the storage rate for grain will be $0.04 per bushel per month.
Offerle, Kansas (67563)
- Wheats Regain Double Digits for Friday
- So far wheat futures are back up by double digits. Chicago SRW prices are 7 3/4 to 12 3/4 cents in the black. HRW futures are trading 7 3/4 to 20 cents higher at midday. For December that has the board at new Contract highs. Minneapolis’ 10 to 21 1/4...
- Hog Futures Climbing through Midday
- So far lean hog futures are in the black by 15 to 50 cents. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Friday morning was another 96 cents weaker to $64.23. CME’s Lean Hog Index was 74 cents weaker to $85.89 on 10/19. Pork cutout futures are firm to 42 cents...
- Cotton Recovering by Triple Digits
- Midday cotton futures are back up 124 to 166 points after the 4 cent losses on Thursday. Dollar Index is firm to lower this morning. Cotton export sales during the week ending 10/14 were 391,796 RBs. That was up 167% from the week prior, and 72% above the same week...
- Corn Prices Recovering through Midday
- Friday’s corn market has the board recovering 3 1/2 to 4 3/4 cents so far. New crop prices are firm to fractionally lower allowing for the Dec to Dec inverse to grow to 6 3/4 cents. The December to Mach delivery months still have an 8 1/2 cent carry on...
- Soy Extending Losses
- Bean futures are down another 2 1/4 to 3 3/4 cents nearby through Friday’s midday. The new crop futures are down harder, with 8 1/2 to 9 1/4 cent losses – leaving the Nov to Nov spread at just a 3 cent carry. The November to Jan carry was 9...
- Cattle Market Red for Friday
- So far fat cattle futures are down 52 to 80 cents at midday. USDA reported cash trade for the week was wide ranged from $123 - $127 on Wednesday. Feeder cattle futures are down by triple digits so far, giving back $192 to $2.30. The 10/19 CME Feeder Cattle Index...