See our career section for available opportunities.
We will be purchasing grain between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 1:10 P.M.
Bids on this website are approximately 10 minutes delayed and for convenience only.
Please call to get a real-time quote.
Bids are subject to change without notice.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Grain Check Direct Deposit Now Available!
No time to go to the bank, or don't want to risk checks being lost in the mail? Patrons now have the option to have their grain sales directly deposited into their financial institution rather than receiving a paper check. Funds will be available in your bank account one business day following the day you sell the grain. No more worrying about if you have time to go to the bank or if the mail system is going to get you your money in time! In order to have this option, just complete and return the ACH Authorization form (can be accessed by clicking the "$" below) to us and we will get it setup. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding direct deposit, please contact the Offerle office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
ACH Online Bill Pay Now Available!
Patrons now have the opportunity to pay their bill through our Patron Access website. This transaction will be an ACH transaction (not a credit card transaction) which will come directly from your bank account. This transaction MUST be initiated by you, meaning you must login to your Patron Access account and click the "ACH Pay Now" icon and follow the steps to submit payment. In order to pay online, you will need to complete the ACH Authorization Form and return it to the Offerle office. This form can be found by clicking the "$" below, or give us a call and we can mail one out to you. Once we receive the authorization form back and enter the information into the system the "ACH Pay Now" option will automatically appear in your online Patron Access account under "Account Information" on the left side of the screen. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Main Office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
Effective 6/1/2017, the storage rate for grain will be $0.04 per bushel per month.
Offerle, Kansas (67563)
- Wheat Markets Close Mixed on Afternoon Fade
- Wheat markets ended the Friday session mixed. CBT SRW futures closed with 2 3/4 to 6 1/4 cent gains. December rallied 15 cents from Friday to Friday. KC wheat futures faded back from their midday gains to close fractionally to 1 3/4 cents in the red. From Friday to Friday...
- Lean Hog Prices Recover on Friday
- Friday hog futures trading ended with a rally. Prices closed 5 to 30 cents in the black, while October rallied to close $2.52 higher ahead of the NASS report. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Friday afternoon was 40 cents higher to $76.93. The 9/22 CME Lean Hog Index...
- Soybeans Firm on Friday
- Front month soybean futures ended the Friday session fractionally mixed. From the week’s open, November soybeans were unchanged, while the November to November spread tightened by 14 3/4 cents to a 30 3/4 cent nearby premium. Soymeal prices ended the last trade day of the week $0.50 to $1.50/ton in...
- Triple Digit Rally for Friday Cotton
- Cotton prices rallied into the weekend. Nearby futures were up more than 3 cents through March, while the deferred contracts gained 232 to 275 points. December’s 353 point rally extended the inverse to an 86 premium to March and a 228 premium to May. Crude Oil continues its bounce through...
- Corn Market Weakens into Weekend
- On Friday, corn prices worked lower to close 2 to 2 1/2 cents in the red. New crop futures were firmer with Red dec only giving back 3/4 cents while Sept gained 1 1/4 cents. For the week December corn closed 1/4 of a penny lower, while the Dec to...
- Cattle Market Mixed Heading into COF Report
- Live cattle futures were lower on the last trade day of the week, giving back 30 to 47 cents in the front months. Feeder cattle, however, found strength in the afternoon to close 40 to 50 cents higher. Sept feeders were 27 cents red on Friday. Catch up cash business...