We will be purchasing grain between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 1:10 P.M.
Bids on this website are approximately 10 minutes delayed and for convenience only.
Please call to get a real-time quote.
Bids are subject to change without notice.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Grain Check Direct Deposit Now Available!
No time to go to the bank, or don't want to risk checks being lost in the mail? Patrons now have the option to have their grain sales directly deposited into their financial institution rather than receiving a paper check. Funds will be available in your bank account one business day following the day you sell the grain. No more worrying about if you have time to go to the bank or if the mail system is going to get you your money in time! In order to have this option, just complete and return the ACH Authorization form (can be accessed by clicking the "$" below) to us and we will get it setup. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding direct deposit, please contact the Offerle office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
ACH Online Bill Pay Now Available!
Patrons now have the opportunity to pay their bill through our Patron Access website. This transaction will be an ACH transaction (not a credit card transaction) which will come directly from your bank account. This transaction MUST be initiated by you, meaning you must login to your Patron Access account and click the "ACH Pay Now" icon and follow the steps to submit payment. In order to pay online, you will need to complete the ACH Authorization Form and return it to the Offerle office. This form can be found by clicking the "$" below, or give us a call and we can mail one out to you. Once we receive the authorization form back and enter the information into the system the "ACH Pay Now" option will automatically appear in your online Patron Access account under "Account Information" on the left side of the screen. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Main Office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
Effective 6/1/2022, the storage rate for grain will be $0.05 per bushel per month.
Offerle, Kansas (67563)
- Triple Digit Drops in Cotton Futures
- Cotton prices are giving back triple digits into the weekend. The front month March contract is down by 104 points for midday. USDA’s weekly Classings Report showed 98,017 bales were classed as upland cotton through the week for a season’s total of 13.426 million. Texas has classed 3.16 million, 2.6m...
- Hogs Holding Higher through Midday
- Lean hogs have faded from their earlier highs into the midday quotes, but prices are still up by 2 to 57 cents so far across the board. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $72.65 on Friday morning, down by 21 cents. The CME Lean Hog Index from 1/31 was...
- Cattle Mixed for Friday
- The nearby live cattle futures are trading within a nickel of UNCH through midday. Earlier in the session, April contracts got up to $164.22 and set another new LoC high. USDA reported light cash trade in the WCB mostly near $154 on Thursday. Front month feeder cattle futures are trading...
- Wheat Prices Fading on Friday
- The midday wheat market is working in the red so far but prices are off their lows. CBT SRW futures are down 4 to 5 cents at midday. KC prices are working 7 cents in the red so far. Spring wheat futures are trading with midday losses of 4 3/4...
- Red Beans at Midday
- Soybean futures are trading in the red through midday with 2 1/4 to 3 1/2 cent losses. Meal futures continue higher, printing new LoC highs again for Friday. BO prices are triple digits weaker so far for Friday. USDA saw the MN cash B100 market 15 cents higher through the...
- Midday Corn Working Higher
- Corn prices are trading fractionally to 1 1/2 cents higher through midday after a back and forth session that kept March in an 8 1/2 cent range. USDA’s National Weekly Ethanol Report showed corn oil averaged 61 – 70 cents/lb this week regionally, mostly 3-8c lower. DDGS were quoted $230...