See our career section for available opportunities.
We will be purchasing grain between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 1:10 P.M.
Bids on this website are approximately 10 minutes delayed and for convenience only.
Please call to get a real-time quote.
Bids are subject to change without notice.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Grain Check Direct Deposit Now Available!
No time to go to the bank, or don't want to risk checks being lost in the mail? Patrons now have the option to have their grain sales directly deposited into their financial institution rather than receiving a paper check. Funds will be available in your bank account one business day following the day you sell the grain. No more worrying about if you have time to go to the bank or if the mail system is going to get you your money in time! In order to have this option, just complete and return the ACH Authorization form (can be accessed by clicking the "$" below) to us and we will get it setup. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding direct deposit, please contact the Offerle office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
ACH Online Bill Pay Now Available!
Patrons now have the opportunity to pay their bill through our Patron Access website. This transaction will be an ACH transaction (not a credit card transaction) which will come directly from your bank account. This transaction MUST be initiated by you, meaning you must login to your Patron Access account and click the "ACH Pay Now" icon and follow the steps to submit payment. In order to pay online, you will need to complete the ACH Authorization Form and return it to the Offerle office. This form can be found by clicking the "$" below, or give us a call and we can mail one out to you. Once we receive the authorization form back and enter the information into the system the "ACH Pay Now" option will automatically appear in your online Patron Access account under "Account Information" on the left side of the screen. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Main Office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
Effective 6/1/2017, the storage rate for grain will be $0.04 per bushel per month.
Offerle, Kansas (67563)
- Cattle Market Falls Triple Digits
- After a recovery in corn prices, cattle futures closed the Thursday session with losses of $0.87 to $1.47. Thursday cash trade was seen at $120-$122 for the South, and $125-$126 in the North. Both were firmer than last week. USDA mentioned the bulk of Southern deals through Thursday had been...
- Hogs Close Triple Digits Red
- October hogs ended the Thursday session with a limit $3 loss. With that the complex will utilize the $4.50 expanded limits for the last trade day of the week. The other front moths were also down by triple digits on Thursday, save for August which was UNCH at $109.47 with...
- Corn Closes in Black on Thursday
- A slow afternoon left prices 5 1/4 to 10 cents in the black for the close. Sept corn retook the premium to December contracts on their double digit move, closing with a 2 3/4 cent inverse. IHS Markit estimated the national average corn yield at 176.5 bushels per acre, for...
- Wheat Markets Mixed at Close
- Front month winter wheat futures were lower again on Thursday, while spring wheat ended in the black. CBT wheat futures were 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 cents weaker at the close. KC HRW futures were down by 1 3/4 to 3 cents on the day. MGE spring wheat closed with...
- Beans Extend Gains through Thursday
- Going home on Thursday, soybean futures were 1 1/2 to 3 3/4 cents in the black. Soy oil futures lagged through the day, ending the session with 30 to 85 point losses. Meal futures were $3.60 to $4/ton higher at the close. BO futures are mixed to mostly lower with...
- Cotton Market Closes Black
- After trading firm at midday, afternoon adjustments left the cotton futures complex 32 to 45 points higher. December contracts got to within 10 points of the LOC high, but ended the day with a 37 point gain to 90.68 cents/lb. USDA’s weekly Export Sales report had 17,132 RBs of old...