We will be purchasing grain between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 1:10 P.M.
Bids on this website are approximately 10 minutes delayed and for convenience only.
Please call to get a real-time quote.
Bids are subject to change without notice.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Grain Check Direct Deposit Now Available!
No time to go to the bank, or don't want to risk checks being lost in the mail? Patrons now have the option to have their grain sales directly deposited into their financial institution rather than receiving a paper check. Funds will be available in your bank account one business day following the day you sell the grain. No more worrying about if you have time to go to the bank or if the mail system is going to get you your money in time! In order to have this option, just complete and return the ACH Authorization form (can be accessed by clicking the "$" below) to us and we will get it setup. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding direct deposit, please contact the Offerle office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
ACH Online Bill Pay Now Available!
Patrons now have the opportunity to pay their bill through our Patron Access website. This transaction will be an ACH transaction (not a credit card transaction) which will come directly from your bank account. This transaction MUST be initiated by you, meaning you must login to your Patron Access account and click the "ACH Pay Now" icon and follow the steps to submit payment. In order to pay online, you will need to complete the ACH Authorization Form and return it to the Offerle office. This form can be found by clicking the "$" below, or give us a call and we can mail one out to you. Once we receive the authorization form back and enter the information into the system the "ACH Pay Now" option will automatically appear in your online Patron Access account under "Account Information" on the left side of the screen. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Main Office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
Effective 6/1/2022, the storage rate for grain will be $0.05 per bushel per month.
Offerle, Kansas (67563)
- Cotton Market Falters Triple Digits
- Friday’s trading pulled cotton futures back 278 to 543 points after Thursday’s triple digit bounce. The old crop July contract was the weakest on the day, but held above the Thursday low. July cotton went home 293 points under last Friday’s settle, and December was 281 points lower wk/wk. CFTC...
- Cattle Fade into the Weekend
- Fat cattle prices ended the day with a 7 cent gain in June to 42 to 57 cent losses in the other nearbys. The spot futures price to Feb ’23 stayed near a $19 deferred premium at the close. Feeder cattle futures went into the weekend 62 cents to $1.27...
- Triple Digit Friday for Lean Hog Rally
- Following the mid/late April to mid May weakness, lean hogs have bounced back more than $10 with another $1.10 to $3.57 of that coming on Friday’s trade. The National Average Base Hog price for Friday was $110.15 after a $1.18 slide. CME’s Lean Hog Index for 5/18 was $100.37, up...
- Corn Market Fades into Weekend
- Afternoon position squaring pulled corn prices off their daily lows, but the board still went home 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 cents in the red. The July/Dec spread tightened slightly to 43 3/4 cents. USDA reported the weekly average corn oil cash price as between 80.88 cents and 82.14 cents...
- Double Digit Gains for Beans
- The last trade day of the week moved soybean futures 6 3/4 to 14 3/4 cents higher. Old crop prices led the way, widening the nearby premium to $1.83 from July to Nov. Soymeal futures went home $2.50 to $4.60 higher on the day.BO prices also squared up for the...
- Third Consecutive Double Digit Loss for Wheat
- Wheats fell double digits for the third session in a row, after the July contracts printed new highs on Tuesday. Chicago wheat closed 26 1/4 to 31 3/4 cents lower on the day, with July ending the session 8 3/4 cents under last Friday’s settle. KC wheat markets were 38...