See our career section for available opportunities.
We will be purchasing grain between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 1:10 P.M.
Bids on this website are approximately 10 minutes delayed and for convenience only.
Please call to get a real-time quote.
Bids are subject to change without notice.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Grain Check Direct Deposit Now Available!
No time to go to the bank, or don't want to risk checks being lost in the mail? Patrons now have the option to have their grain sales directly deposited into their financial institution rather than receiving a paper check. Funds will be available in your bank account one business day following the day you sell the grain. No more worrying about if you have time to go to the bank or if the mail system is going to get you your money in time! In order to have this option, just complete and return the ACH Authorization form (can be accessed by clicking the "$" below) to us and we will get it setup. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding direct deposit, please contact the Offerle office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
ACH Online Bill Pay Now Available!
Patrons now have the opportunity to pay their bill through our Patron Access website. This transaction will be an ACH transaction (not a credit card transaction) which will come directly from your bank account. This transaction MUST be initiated by you, meaning you must login to your Patron Access account and click the "ACH Pay Now" icon and follow the steps to submit payment. In order to pay online, you will need to complete the ACH Authorization Form and return it to the Offerle office. This form can be found by clicking the "$" below, or give us a call and we can mail one out to you. Once we receive the authorization form back and enter the information into the system the "ACH Pay Now" option will automatically appear in your online Patron Access account under "Account Information" on the left side of the screen. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Main Office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
Effective 6/1/2017, the storage rate for grain will be $0.04 per bushel per month.
Offerle, Kansas (67563)
- Wheat Fades on Friday
- Chicago wheat futures were the weakest in the domestic markets’ pullback into the weekend. At the close, SRW futures were 0.6% to 1.3% in the red and March was down by double digits. March SRW was still 5.2% higher from Friday to Friday. HRW futures closed 0.3% to 0.44% weaker...
- Cattle Market Fades on Friday
- Friday’s session ended the week with $0.40 to $1.07 losses in front month cattle futures. For the week, Feb fats were only a nickel weaker. USDA reported the bulk of cash sales were at $137 for the week, though there was some light activity at $136 earlier and a few...
- Hog Rally Extends to Weekend
- Hog futures ended the Friday session $0.60 to $1.27 higher with Feb up the most. From Friday to Friday Feb hog futures were 6.5% higher and trading at 3-month highs. The other front months set new contract highs during the week. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Friday was...
- Friday Fading for Front Month Cotton
- Cotton prices closed the last trading session of the week 143 to 212 points in the red. Earlier in the session, prices had rallied by more than a penny to close their overnight gap. For the week, March cotton was 0.88% higher. New crop cotton futures were also 4 to...
- Beans Fade into Weekend
- After rallying sharply on Wednesday and Thursday, soybeans eased back 10 3/4 to 11 1/2 cents on the week’s final trading day. For the March contract, that capped the week’s gain @ 3.25%. Soymeal futures were $6.40 to $8.10 in the red on Friday, that completed the week with a...
- Corn Gains into Weekend
- Friday’s corn market ended with futures 2 to 5 1/4 cents in the black. The March contract completed the week with a 3.35% gain. USDA reported the week’s average cash corn oil price ranged from 62.5 cents to 64.38 cents regionally. That was between a 70 point and a 158...