We will be purchasing grain between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 1:10 P.M.
Bids on this website are approximately 10 minutes delayed and for convenience only.
Please call to get a real-time quote.
Bids are subject to change without notice.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Grain Check Direct Deposit Now Available!
No time to go to the bank, or don't want to risk checks being lost in the mail? Patrons now have the option to have their grain sales directly deposited into their financial institution rather than receiving a paper check. Funds will be available in your bank account one business day following the day you sell the grain. No more worrying about if you have time to go to the bank or if the mail system is going to get you your money in time! In order to have this option, just complete and return the ACH Authorization form (can be accessed by clicking the "$" below) to us and we will get it setup. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding direct deposit, please contact the Offerle office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
ACH Online Bill Pay Now Available!
Patrons now have the opportunity to pay their bill through our Patron Access website. This transaction will be an ACH transaction (not a credit card transaction) which will come directly from your bank account. This transaction MUST be initiated by you, meaning you must login to your Patron Access account and click the "ACH Pay Now" icon and follow the steps to submit payment. In order to pay online, you will need to complete the ACH Authorization Form and return it to the Offerle office. This form can be found by clicking the "$" below, or give us a call and we can mail one out to you. Once we receive the authorization form back and enter the information into the system the "ACH Pay Now" option will automatically appear in your online Patron Access account under "Account Information" on the left side of the screen. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Main Office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
Effective 6/1/2022, the storage rate for grain will be $0.05 per bushel per month.
- Lean Hogs Finish Friday Red
- The front month lean hog futures fell $0.17 to $1.37 lower across the front months. That limited the weekly move to a net $1.32 gain for Feb hogs. Feb hogs rounded out the month of Nov with a $3.40 loss for the month after an incredibly wide trading range from...
- Up Week for Corn Market
- Corn closed the last trade day of the week with 1 ½ to 2 cent gains, leaving the March contract at a net 2 ¼ cent gain for the week. March corn finished the month of November with a net 10 ¼ cent loss. The Dec/Dec spread was back below...
- Cattle Close Week Lower
- Fat cattle’s triple digit losses flipped the board to net red for the week’s move. Feb closed Friday down by $2.70, and was #$1.85 weaker wk/wk. Cash trade for the week was mostly $174-$175, UNCH to $1-2 weaker for the week. Feeder cattle prices were down by over 2% on...
- Soybeans Drop on Weaker Meal
- Friday’s double digit losses flipped the soybean market to net red for the week’s move as beans closed down by 11 to 17 ¾ cents and left Jan at a net 5 ¾ cent loss for the week. Jan beans finished the month of November with a net 37 ½...
- Cotton Fades into Weekend
- Cotton futures were down on Friday with front month losses of 24 to 64 points. The March contract completed the week’s move with a 157 point pullback. USDA’s weekly Cotton Market Review showed 35,889 bales were sold with an average price of 75.04 cents/lb. The weekly Export Sales report showed...
- Friday’s Wheat Trade Closes Higher
- The last trade day of the week ended with wheat in the black. Chicago prices ended 4 ¼ to 6 ¾ cents higher, with a net 25 ½ cent rally for the week for March. March SRW gained a net 12 ¾ cents through November. HRW futures ended the last...