See our career section for available opportunities.
We will be purchasing grain between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 1:10 P.M.
Bids on this website are approximately 10 minutes delayed and for convenience only.
Please call to get a real-time quote.
Bids are subject to change without notice.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Grain Check Direct Deposit Now Available!
No time to go to the bank, or don't want to risk checks being lost in the mail? Patrons now have the option to have their grain sales directly deposited into their financial institution rather than receiving a paper check. Funds will be available in your bank account one business day following the day you sell the grain. No more worrying about if you have time to go to the bank or if the mail system is going to get you your money in time! In order to have this option, just complete and return the ACH Authorization form (can be accessed by clicking the "$" below) to us and we will get it setup. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding direct deposit, please contact the Offerle office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
ACH Online Bill Pay Now Available!
Patrons now have the opportunity to pay their bill through our Patron Access website. This transaction will be an ACH transaction (not a credit card transaction) which will come directly from your bank account. This transaction MUST be initiated by you, meaning you must login to your Patron Access account and click the "ACH Pay Now" icon and follow the steps to submit payment. In order to pay online, you will need to complete the ACH Authorization Form and return it to the Offerle office. This form can be found by clicking the "$" below, or give us a call and we can mail one out to you. Once we receive the authorization form back and enter the information into the system the "ACH Pay Now" option will automatically appear in your online Patron Access account under "Account Information" on the left side of the screen. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Main Office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
Effective 6/1/2017, the storage rate for grain will be $0.04 per bushel per month.
- Hogs Close Red on Tuesday
- Lean hog futures closed the Tuesday session with $1.17 to $1.72 losses. For the week thus far, Feb hogs are down $4.32, and prices had dropped $4 since the start of the month. USDA’s National Average Base hog price was delayed due to packer submission errors on Tuedsay, Monday’s PM...
- Cotton Weakens on Tuesday
- Tuesday’s session saw front month cotton futures pull back from Monday’s gains. Prices closed 62 to 74 points in the red, which limited the WTD gain to 207 points for March. MTD through the first 5 candles, March futures are 40 points in the black. Census reported 564,131 bales of...
- Corn Recovery Leads to Black Close
- Corn futures faded early session gains through Tuesday’s midday, but afternoon strength left the board 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 cents in the black. The national average corn basis from cmdtyView is minus 13 cents, as it continues to strengthen from harvest’s -22 cents and last year’s -20 cents. In...
- Soy Market Closes Lower on Tuesday
- Soybeans traded weaker on Tuesday, ending the session with 4 1/2 to 8 1/4 cents in the red. Soymeal closed $1.60 to $0.80 in the red. BO futures were 56 to 76 points weaker at the close. The national average soybean basis according to cmdtyView is 33 1/4 cents under...
- Wheat Gains on Tuesday
- Wheat markets were higher by the close on Tuesday. CBT SRW futures closed 2 to 2 3/4 cents in the black. KC wheat closed 4 to 5 3/4 cents stronger by the close. March HRW wheat traded within a 14 cent range. MPLS wheat futures closed 4 1/4 to 8...
- Cattle Close Mostly Lower
- Front month cattle markets were 12 to 42 cents lower at the close. For Feb, that was 40 cents off the day’s low and 53 cents off the day’s high. This week’s cash trade has yet to establish, with USDA having confirmed light $140 - $140.50 so far through Tuesday....